The genre-busting music collective that is Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Juke Box will be bringing its uniquely nostalgic sound to the UK next year.
The sensational touring act, which is famous for recreating the sounds of days gone by, will be embarking on an enormous 18-night run across the country. Along the way, audiences will be left making jazz hands and tapping their toes to their traditional take on contemporary classics.
Far removed from their original roots in a basement apartment somewhere in New York, Postmodern Juke Box (fondly referred to as PMJ) has become something of a musical tradition for a dedicated fan base that arrives resplendent in vintage clothing at every show.
Coming to the UK in April 2024, the 10 Tour celebrates exactly that – ten years of making old-school cool, delivered by talented musicians bringing their unique blend of jazz, blues, and swing to the masses with a new spin on it all.
Like a “Saturday Night Live for singers, Postmodern Juke Box delivers today’s hits, yesterday! And have promised to hit such major cities in the UK as Edinburgh, York, Liverpool, London, Manchester, and many more.
General onsale has just begun, shortly after VIP tickets dropped.
Here’s the breakdown of when Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox will be hitting British shores, and where they’ll be playing:
General onsale tickets for Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Juke Box are out right now, after being released on Friday, September 22, 2023, at 10am.
These tickets are available for purchase by every fan who wants to jump back in time and explore some contemporary classics through the lens of the roaring ’20s.
For a full list of when and where Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox will be playing, and further details about VIP tickets, scroll down:
VIP tickets for Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Juke Box are out RIGHT NOW.
These VIP tickets will be available while stocks last and will be exclusively available on the PMJ Tour website here.
These VIP tickets will cost €70 / £60 plus fees but will come with a whole host of added benefits.
The VIP experience will include:
- One premium reserved ticket in the first ten rows
- Early entry to the venue (of choice)
- VIP access to the merchandise booth and a 25 percent discount on any available item
- Autographed limited edition poster
- Commemorative VIP laminate
If you miss out on the VIP tickets – or don’t want to shell out the extra cash for them – you can still get general onsale tickets at the end of the week:
Fans of the band can catch them at an impressive 18 different venues across England, Scotland and Wales.
Here’s the full list of dates, venues, and ticket links:
- April, 25 – Perth Concert Hall, Perth – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- April, 26 – Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- April, 27 – O2 Academy, Edinburgh – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- April, 29 – Barbican, York – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- April, 30 – Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 2 – The Civic at The Halls, Wolverhampton – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 3 – The Waterside Theatre, Aylesbury – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 4 – De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill on Sea – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 5 – The London Palladium, London – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 7 – G Live, Guildford – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 8 – Bath Forum, Bath – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 9 – Regent Theatre, Ipswich – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 11 – Opera House, Manchester – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 12 – Victoria Hall, Stoke on Trent – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 13 – Cambridge Corn Exchange – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 14 – Fairfield Halls, Croydon – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 15 – Bournemouth Pavilion, Bournemouth – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- May, 16 – St David’s Hall, Cardiff – [BUY TICKETS HERE]